- "I'll sweep the outer corridor while the rest of your ships focus on the center."
"Are… you sure you want to go it alone?"
"I'm sure. More than one fighter would just draw too much attention."
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Captain Rex
During the Clone Wars, Jedi General Anakin Skywalker executed a mission to scout ahead for Separatist activity in the outer corridor of a selected region of space. Skywalker, piloting his Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor with a hyperspace transport ring, was accompanied by astromech droid R3-S6, as his usual droid, R2-D2, had been lost at the Battle of Bothawui. Unbeknownst to Skywalker, however, R3-S6 was secretly a Separatist spy, and subsequently played stupid while sabotaging the Jedi Knight, drawing the attention of General Grievous and his warships. In the ensuing skirmish, Skywalker's hyperspace ring was destroyed, stranding him in space. However, R3's sabotage also drew the attention of Skywalker's Padawan Ahsoka Tano aboard the Resolute, who arrived with Clone Captain Rex and a squad of clone troopers in the Twilight to rescue Skywalker from Grievous and the enemy fleet.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the early events of the Battle of Ryloth and the mission to Rodia to 22 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the pieces of media the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place in 22 BBY.