- "The Empire's greatest Sith alchemist, Lord Fulminiss. A Jedi knight on Voss deprived us of his genius."
- ―Darth Acina
During the mission to stop the Sith Lord Fulminiss from unleashing a plague of madness across the planet Voss, the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython undertook a mission to the Dark Heart to confront Fulminiss alongside the Voss Commando Tala-Reh and rescue the Mystic Valen-Da.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Sith Warrior Mission: "The Voice of Darkness" on Voss
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Vault of the Gormak King" on Voss
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Irredeemable" on the Valiant
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Visions of Light and Darkness" on Voss
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.