- "As I was saying, bounty hunter, I have need of your services."
"I need a Jedi…holocron."
- ―Darth Sidious and Cad Bane
During the Clone Wars, the bounty hunter Cad Bane undertook a mission to steal a Jedi holocron from the Jedi Temple's Holocron Vault. He did so, aided by the Clawdite Cato Parasitti and the Techno-service droid Todo 360. Despite the fact the Jedi Temple had been infiltrated the Jedi, in their arrogance, barely upgraded their security, later allowing Separatist Captain Rackham Sear to bomb the Jedi Temple.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom" (Appears in flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Databank A-Z: Chewbacca–Cloud City)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 72 (Weapons & Uniforms: Training the Jedi)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas conclusion of the Battle of Ryloth and the second mission to Rodia to 21 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place in 21 BBY.
- Kanan 8