- "We've received orders to send a squadron to accompany a maintenance crew aboard the Summit to the Kudo system. The Star Destroyer Celerity has reported hyperdrive issues preventing them from rendezvousing as ordered....A disabled Star Destroyer is a tempting target. One we can't allow to fall into enemy hands."
- ―Colonel Shakara Nuress briefing Shadow Wing
During the Galactic Civil War, the Imperial Squadron Five of the 204th Imperial Fighter Wing was tasked by Colonel Shakara Nuress with a mission to keep the disabled Star Destroyer Celerity from falling into enemy hands.
Behind the scenesEdit
- TIE Fighter 1 (First appearance)
- TIE Fighter 2
- TIE Fighter 3
- TIE Fighter 4 (Indirect mention only)
- TIE Fighter 5 (Indirectly mentioned only; in the opening crawl)