The Rebel Alliance purchased a number of these weapons from an arms dealer on Ord Mantell. One of them came into the possession of Luke Skywalker, who used it as his personal weapon alongside his lightsaber.
- "Death Star Pirates"
- Empire 32: In the Shadows of Their Fathers, Part 3
- Rebellion 2: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 2
- Rebellion 3: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 3
- Rebellion 4: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 4
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 1
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 2
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 3 (Indirect mention only)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 4
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars 40: The Empire Strikes Back: Battleground Hoth
- Star Wars Adventures: Luke Skywalker and the Treasure of the Dragonsnakes
- Star Wars 43: The Empire Strikes Back: Betrayal at Bespin
- Star Wars 44: The Empire Strikes Back: Duel a Dark Lord
- The Empire Strikes Back Coloring Book (1980)
- Star Wars Word Puzzles (Picture only)
- "Mark Hamill: 10 Years Later"—The Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine 3 (Picture only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Away Put Your Weapon) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Cloud City Limited (Card: Luke's Blaster Pistol) (First identified as Model 57 blaster pistol)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.