- "If we can retrieve the Echo Horn and destroy the Ladara Vex, we can hopefully get a few of those delightful ships we got from Aftab Ackbar on Mon Cala in place for an ambush."
- ―Glenna Kip on the Mon Cala fleet
During the war between the First Order and the Resistance, a Mon Calamari fleet escaped the subjugation of their homeworld Mon Cala, by the First Order. The fleet consisted of many vessels, such an MC85 Star Cruiser, MG-100 StarFortress SF-17 bombers, Nebulon-C escort frigates, Vakbeor-class cargo frigates, a Mon Calamari warship, A-wing starfighters, Mon Calamari fighters, Resistance transports, and X-wing starfighters. The fleet was led by Aftab Ackbar and was the main component in rebuilding the naval forces of the Resistance.
- Allegiance 4 (First appearance)
- Spark of the Resistance (First mentioned, simultaneous with Spark of the Resistance audiobook)
- Spark of the Resistance audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Spark of the Resistance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Allegiance 4
- ↑ Star Wars: Allegiance takes place after the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, and before Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, placed in the same year by a timeline shown at D23 2019. Therefore, Star Wars: Allegiance must be set in 34 ABY.