The Mon Calamari Knights were some of the galaxy's greatest warriors. Originally introduced in Dac's ancient times, these soldiers were later regarded as fulfilling little more than a traditional role. However, the Mon Calamari Council used these elite fighters to successfully fight off the Separatist forces of the Quarren Isolation League during the Battle of Mon Calamari in 22 BBY.
A Mon Calamari Knight wore armor crafted from the plates of a titan kantrey, mixed with modern materials mined by the Quarren. Each Knight was further protected by a carbon-woven cowell-shell shield, armed with a single energy lance, and often mounted on a furious and swift keelkana.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 5" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars PhotoComic
- Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:01:13 (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Ultimate Sticker Book: Star Wars: Clone Wars
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- The Essential Atlas (First identified as Mon Calamari Knights)
- "Blood-Feud: Warriors of the Deep!"—Star Wars Insider 129
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide
- Strongholds of Resistance