Moof Juice was an orange-colored non-alcoholic beverage served at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Black Spire Outpost on the Outer Rim planet Batuu. Sometime during the war between the First Order and the Resistance, Docking Bay 7 was rented out by Strono Tuggs to set up his mobile eatery Tuggs' Grub, from which he served the beverage. It shared its name with the moof species and was suitable for human consumption.
Behind the scenesEdit
Moof Juice made its first appearance as one of the non-alcoholic beverages sold to guests at the Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo quick-service restaurant in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, which opened in Disneyland Park on May 31, 2019. It was first revealed as part of a large promotional event held on February 26, 2019. The menu's description reads, "Simply Fruit Punch®, Simply Orange® with Pineapple, Chipotle-Pineapple."
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Mentioned only)
- A Crash of Fate
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- ↑ A Crash of Fate
- ↑ Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. Nerdist.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo Menu. Disneyland.com. Archived from the original on June 1, 2019. Retrieved on June 1, 2019.