Moof milk was a type of milk from creatures called moofs. It could be used to make moof milk yogurt, which was the type of yogurt recommended by Artiodac chef Strono Tuggs for his Roasted Kajaka Root recipe that was pictured in his cookbook with a purple yogurt topping. Moof milk was not to be confused with Moof Juice, a fruity beverage that shared its name with the moof species but was otherwise unreleated.
Milking moofs was an occupation for some beings, though the term "moof-milker" was also used as an insult to another being's intelligence. Han Solo used the insult in reference to whoever added a compressor to the hyperdrive of the Millennium Falcon; it had been added while it was owned by Unkar Plutt, a junk boss on Jakku.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu