- "I was recruited by a man called Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden."
- ―Jango Fett
The Moons of Bogden were a group of moons that surrounded the planet Bogden. Sometime prior to the Invasion of Naboo, bounty hunter Jango Fett was hired by the Sith Lord Darth Tyranus on one of the moons for access to his genetic template. The clones created from Fett's DNA later served as an army for the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenes
The moons of Bogden were first mentioned in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and were later seen in the video game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. They first appeared canonically in Age of Republic - Jango Fett 1, a comic in Marvel's miniseries Star Wars: Age of Republic and released on January 9, 2019.
- Age of Republic - Jango Fett 1 (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 41 (Helmets: Jango Fett)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own X-Wing 11 (Starfighter Aces: Jango Fett – Legendary Bounty Hunter)