The moons of Iego were a group of a thousand moons that surrounded the planet Iego, each as mysterious as the planet itself. The largest of the moons was Millius Prime, the homeworld of the mysterious Diathim. Other moons included Clepresdan, Flitrude, Winlion, Rawnde, Cobarb, and Uncovalor.
Behind the scenes
The moons of Iego were first mentioned in the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace and first appeared in "Mystery of a Thousand Moons," the eighteenth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on February 13, 2009.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 25 (Databank A-Z: Hydroid Medusas–Imperial Academies)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia