A rhydonium refinery was located on the jungle planet Morak. It was operated by an Imperial remnant led by ex-Imperial Security Bureau personnel. In approximately 9 ABY the refinery was infiltrated by Din Djarin and Migs Mayfeld posing as Juggernaut Pilots to retrieve information on Moff Gideon's light cruiser. During their escape, Mayfeld fired on a shipment of rhydonium, causing a chain reaction that heavily damaged the refinery.
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Junior Novel
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 15: The Believer" (First appearance)
- (Picture only)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy
- "The Fett Family's Finest" – Star Wars Insider 206
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook
Notes and references
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 15: The Believer"
- The Mandalorian is set about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, the events of "Chapter 15: The Believer", which includes the appearance of the Morak Imperial refinery, must have taken place around 9 ABY. establishes that