- "War. I'm tired of war."
- ―Corwin Ballast, after the battle on Mordal
Mordal was a terrestrial world with a breathable atmosphere. During the Imperial Era, the world had at least one city on its surface, Maborn. Around 4 ABY, the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance fought a battle in Maborn. During the conflict, the civilian Corwin Ballast became trapped between the warring sides with his wife, Lynnta, and their daughter, both of whom perished from the indiscriminate blaster fire. The incident on Mordal ended without a decisive victor, with Imperial and rebel sides ceasing their hostilities at some point. After the event, Ballast, grieving his wife and child, chose to to leave Mordal and move to the Inner Rim planet Jakku to distance himself from war.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath audiobook)
- Aftermath audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Aftermath
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the reunion of Norra Wexley and Temmin Wexley on Akiva—which occurs during the rebellion on Akiva, according to Aftermath—to thirty years before the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Aftermath also establishes that the battle on Mordal took place several weeks prior to Akiva's rebellion, placing it in around 4 ABY.