The Mos Espa Grand Arena, also known as the Mos Espa Arena, was the location of the annual Boonta Eve Classic Podrace. It was situated at the junction of Xelric Draw and the Northern Dune Sea, and could hold more than 100,000 spectators. The two-headed Troig Fodesinbeed Annodue was one of the best known commentators at the arena, with one head speaking Galactic Basic and the other Huttese.
Behind the scenesEdit
According to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, the Grand Arena was located on the edge of the Western Dune Sea. However, Ultimate Star Wars clearly indicates that Mos Espa and its outskirts were located at the junction of Xelric Draw and the Northern Dune Sea.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Race on Tatooine"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Helmets: In Pictures; Highlights of the Saga: The Boonta Eve Classic; Weapons & Uniforms: Sebulba and Rival Pilots)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 27 (Databank A-Z: InterGalactic Banking Clan–Jakku) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Set: 75258 Anakin's Podracer - 20th Anniversary Edition) (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- (Picture only)