Biology and appearanceEdit
Motts were a species of stubby-legged quadrupeds that measured 1.10 meters at the shoulder. They had skin, sharp claws, small horns on their snouts. They had a high reproduction rate, with 15 young per litter. They were herbivores that fed on swamp vegetation.
Motts in the galaxyEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Motts first appeared in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. A mott can be seen during the swamp stampede sequence early in the movie, as well as the arrival at the Gungan Sacred Place later in the film. In both cases, it was realized as a computer generated creation.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan and Anakin 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as mott)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Alien Archive