The mottled hexskip paddler was a species of black-skinned aquatic creature that lived in the oceans of the planet Corellia and was caught by fishermen and sold on the docks of Coronet City. The paddlers had long, thin bodies with a lateral steering fin on each side and a large flat tail. The species had six eyes and a pair of sensory tentacles at the front of its body. In 13 BBY, two were hanging up in a fish market in Coronet City that the fugitive scrumrats Han and Qi'ra fled through while trying to escape the White Worms gang.
Behind the scenesEdit
The mottled hexskip paddler was created to appear in the 2018 Anthology film, Solo: A Star Wars Story, but was ultimately cut from the final release of the film. Despite this, it was included in the reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released alongside the film.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (cut)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First mentioned)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Look and Find (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events in Solo: A Star Wars Story that take place on Corellia to six years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY; therefore, the events on Corellia in Solo must take place in 13 BBY.
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story Look and Find