- "This next one goes out to the Mud Jumpers of the 224th, slugging it out on Mimban. Keep your heads down and your seals tight, boys."
- ―Hologram VJ
The Mud Jumpers were a group of clone troopers attached to the 224th Division of the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars, a pan-galactic conflict fought between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems.
- "501st advance! Mud Jumpers, back up General Laan Tik!"
"I assure you, I can take care of myself Captain Rex."
- ―CT-7567, and Laan Tik during the Battle of Mimban
In the year 22 BBY, the Mud Jumpers of the Galactic Republic's 224th Division allied themselves with the Mimbanese, who were under the leadership of Iasento. They promised the natives freedom when the Separatist invaders were repelled from Mimban. The Mimbanese were eager to help, and accepted modern weapons and training from the Mud Jumpers to form the Mimbanese Liberation Army. The Mud Jumpers and the Mimbanese fought to drive the Separatist invaders from Mimban and succeeded.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "501 Plus One"—Age of Republic Special 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First mentioned)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Mud Jumpers)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film and "Bombad Jedi" to the year 22 BBY. Since places "Rookies" between Star Wars: The Clone Wars film and "Bombad Jedi," it can be assumed that the events of "Rookies" also take place in 22 BBY.
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide