The mudhorns of Arvala-7 laid fur-covered eggs that were edible by Jawas. Around 9 ABY, a bounty hunter known as Din Djarin sought an egg from a mudhorn cave at the request of a Jawa tribe, in exchange for parts the tribe had stolen from the bounty hunter's gunship, the Razor Crest.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 2: The Child" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel
- The Mandalorian: A Clan of Two
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian - The Art & Imagery Collector's Edition, Volume One
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season One
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Guide to Season One
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook
- Star Wars: The Life Day Cookbook