- "Glad to share my skills with someone talented."
Muheeda was a Human male Jedi Master who served the Jedi Order on the planet Tython during the Cold War between the Republic and the Sith Empire. Fair-skinned with green eyes and gray hair, Muheeda sported facial hair in sections on both sides of his mouth. Trained as a Jedi Knight with a single lightsaber, the Jedi Master became a combat instructor on Tython and could often be found in the Archives of the Jedi Temple. Muheeda employed the Mirialan Padawan Aven to inform new students that he was willing to teach them in the use of both lightsabers and the Force. In 3643 BBY, Aven told a young initiate—the future Hero of Tythonthe future Hero of Tython—to learn new skills from Muheeda. Muheeda carved the names of fallen Jedi into the hilt of his lightsaber as a constant reminder of the cost of aggression.
Behind the scenes
Muheeda first appears in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011, as the skill trainer for the Jedi Knight class on the starting planet of Tython. He initially appeared as a green-skinned Rodian until the release of Game Update 1.2, when he was changed to a Human male. In the mission "The Arm That Holds the Saber," which Jedi Knight players acquire upon arriving at the Jedi Temple for the first time, Aven tells players to meet with Muheeda to learn new skills. Muheeda's location is also identified in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, released simultaneously with the game.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Arm That Holds the Saber" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Arm That Holds the Saber" on Tython is part of the Jedi Knight Prologue of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which in turn takes place in 3643 BBY per the reasoning here.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide