Behind the scenes
Muja fruits originate from Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown, a Legends book written by Jude Watson and released in 1999. The fruit has since appeared in many Legends stories. It made its first canonical appearance as a background prop in Takodana Castle in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, a film released in December 2015. It was not named in the film, but was identified in the reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, released in April 2017.
- "But What Does He Eat?"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia