History[edit | edit source]
- "It's time to hit the Mummers at their base. If we, and by we I mean you, can hit them hard enough, the Mummers will be unable to consider future terrorist attacks."
- ―Sergeant Brunser, to a trooper
Following the Mummer terrorist attack in Theed, the bunker was raided by troopers of the Royal Naboo Security Forces led by Sergeant Brunser. The RSF troopers found a number of biochemical weapons that had been cached among the many illegal items that had been stockpiled within the base. The bunker commander Jaye Hawkson and the Mummer Chief Scientist Crimsol Vaighn were killed during the attack.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Mummer bunker appeared in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The Mummer bunker was added to the game as part of the "Legacy Quest" with the release of the "Publish 25", a.k.a. the "New Game Enhancements", on November 15, 2005.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Bring Terror to the Terrorists)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Tap the Communications of the Four Major Criminal Groups" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Bring Terror to the Terrorists" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Catch the Escaped Murderer" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Recover all Six Pieces of the scattered Gungan Artifact" on Naboo