Munificent-class star frigates participated in the Blockade of Christophsis under the command of Admiral Trench. When the Invincible was destroyed, the other Munificent-class warships and Droid Control Ships were sent into disarray and eventually retreated.
Later in the battle, several frigates returned and forced the Republic fleet, led by Admiral Wullf Yularen, out of orbit. Yularen later returned with a larger fleet and broke the blockade again, leading to the retreat of the remaining Separatist cruisers.
While on a diplomatic mission, Yoda was sent to Toydaria discuss a treaty with King Katuunko. While his warship neared the planet, it was suddenly ambushed when two Munificents dropped out of hyperspace and attacked. Though the frigates chased Yoda's warship out of the system, Yoda himself managed to reach the planet's surface in an escape pod.
The ships continued to be used throughout the entire Clone Wars. They were used at the planet Devaron while the bounty hunter Cad Bane, who had been hired by Darth Sidious, tried to steal a Holocron from Jedi Master Bolla Ropal. They appeared at major battles like Ryloth, Umbara, and Coruscant.
- (First identified as Separatist frigate)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Munificent-class star frigate)
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Banking Clan frigate)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Rise of the Separatists (as Munificent-class heavy frigate)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Rise of the Separatists
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"