- "Jan Dodonna was always planning for the future…he had preliminary scans for possible new rebel bases."
"Gimme a look at that…Atanu, Jabone IV, Lonania Prime, Hoth, Mupin XII? Mupin XII? Really? Did he make that one up? What are these places?"
- ―Leia Organa and Han Solo
Mupin XII was a location. General Jan Dodonna of the Rebel Alliance scanned a number of locations, including Mupin XII, to determine a potential site for a new rebel base prior to his death in 1 ABY. After Dodonna's death, the rebels Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo were sent on a reconnaissance mission to the locations scanned by Dodonna. Upon reading the list of sites they were required to investigate, Solo was skeptical that Mupin XII was a real location.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 67 (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars 67
- ↑ Star Wars 55 establishes that Jan Dodonna died during the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks. Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates the assault to one year after the Battle of Yavin, which marks the beginning of 0 ABY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, including Dodonna's death, must take place in 1 ABY.