The Mustafar system was a solar system in the Atravis sector that contained the volcanic planet of Mustafar, two gas giants, called Jestefad and Lefrani and the oceanic moon Nur. During the Clone Wars, the system was affiliated with the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Fifteen years later, it belonged to the Galactic Empire. During the Imperial Era, both the Sith Lord Darth Vader, and his team of Inquisitors kept their fortresses in the system, on Mustafar and Nur respectively.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Return of the Kyber Saber"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- The Art of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 The Art of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Resolve"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization