Biology and appearanceEdit
The Muuns were a tall, pale humanoid species, known commonly across the galaxy as greed-driven bankers. The species' elongated skulls added to their height. Muuns hairless heads featured small eyes over a long, shallow nose, often giving them nasally speech. Their small ears were also flat, and were found underneath their skullcap. Their thin arms were of normal length, featuring five-digit hands. Underneath their slim waist were a pair of very long, thin legs. They were a very intelligent species, known to have incredible mathematical capabilities. This was especially utilized in the management of the InterGalactic Banking Clan.
- Queen's Shadow (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "An Old Friend"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- A New Dawn
- "Return of the Slavers"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 5
- "Final Round"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 34 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Galaxy's Edge 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 9 (Databank A-Z: C-21–Chandrila)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 11 (Databank A-Z: Rush Clovis–Coruscant)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Destiny – Spark of Hope (Card: ) (Picture only)