- "The Banking Clan will sign your treaty."
- ―Chairman San Hill, to Count Dooku
At the outset of the Clone Wars, San Hill, chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan, secretly allied the corporation with Count Dooku's Confederacy of Independent Systems, donating its IG-227 Hailfire-class droid tanks to the growing Separatist Droid Army and helping fund construction of the Death Star battle station.
Even after control of the InterGalactic Banking Clan was ceded to the Office of the Chancellor, the Muunilinst Banking Clan continued supporting the Separatists, as shown through Hill's continued seat on the Confederacy's leadership council, but became entrenched on the planet Mygeeto, a Banking Clan stronghold. However, the newly-formed Galactic Empire nationalized its assets after Hill was unceremoniously executed by the Sith Lord Darth Vader on Mustafar.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Muunilinst Banking Clan)