Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The 30.5 meter long wedge-shaped freighter was designed to compete with CEC's YT-series and both designs had comparable speeds, which were fast for a freighter and able to match that of a Lambda-class shuttle or Delta-class DX-9 transport.
While it had a weaker hull and shields than a stock YT-1300, it had a heavier standard armament than the YT-1300 with two double laser cannon turrets, three laser cannons, and two proton torpedo launchers.
History[edit | edit source]
Notable vessels[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Stele Chronicles
- TIE Fighter: The Official Strategy Guide
- TIE Fighter Collector's CD-ROM: The Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide