Skywalker and his crew used the Mynock to ferry themselves around the galaxy while hunting down bounties. Like many other ships of questionable legality, the Mynock had its transponder codes changed regularly.
During the Anti-Sith Insurgency, they were hired to transport Marasiah Fel to Vendaxa. While on the planet, a skirmish broke out between the opposing factions of the Galactic Empire and several fugitive Jedi. During the battle, the Mynock shot down at least one Sith fighter.
Later, piloting the Mynock to Coruscant, Cade easily outflew a squadron of Predator-class fighters and hid on the side of a building in the Coruscant Undercity using docking clamps. He locked down the ship, leaving R2-D2 in charge, but left the access codes with Jool at Rik's Cantina in case his crew should eventually show up, and he did not return from his mission to the Temple of the Sith. In order for them to raid the Sith Temple, they had to change its ID signature to Chak's. The Mynock flew above the Temple, preparing to drop Corde. But Skull Squadron engaged it, but had to withdraw so as not to violate the Sith's laws. They successfully managed to rescue Cade and flee the planet.
The Mynock soon came back to Socorro to retrieve the Grinning Liar and then flew off to Rawk's Nest on Iego for safety. However, Black Sun was attacking the compound, so its crew decided to help out. But after a few days there, an Imperial patrol came by looking for Skywalker but were dissuaded by Azlyn Rae. Deciding that killing Krayt would end his problems, Cade traveled to the Hidden Temple to ask for Jedi help. Unfortunately, the Council rejected his rash course of action. But Cade was joined by Azlyn, Antares Draco, Ganner Krieg, and Shado Vao in his mission.
- Star Wars Legacy 3: Broken, Part 3 (First appearance)
- Star Wars Legacy 5: Broken, Part 4
- Star Wars Legacy 6: Broken, Part 5
- Star Wars Legacy 7: Broken, Part 6
- Star Wars Legacy 9: Trust Issues, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Legacy 11: Ghosts, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Legacy 12: Ghosts, Part 2
- Star Wars Legacy 14: Claws of the Dragon, Part 1
- Star Wars Legacy 15: Claws of the Dragon, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Legacy 16: Claws of the Dragon, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Legacy 17: Claws of the Dragon, Part 4
- Star Wars Legacy 19: Claws of the Dragon, Part 6
- Star Wars Legacy: Loyalties
- Star Wars Legacy: The Hidden Temple
- Star Wars Legacy 28: Vector, Part 9
- Star Wars Legacy 29: Vector, Part 10