- "…if you've never seen a Fledgling Mythrol evacuate their thorax, you're a lucky guy, trust me."
- ―The Mythrol, to a Mandalorian
Biology and appearanceEdit
The Mythrol had amphibious traits such as gills and fins on their heads. They had thoraxes which had to be "evacuated" and could molt. Young Mythrol could produce a sweet musk. After molting, their faces would become barbed. Mythrol at a younger age were referred to as "fledglings."
Mythrol in the galaxyEdit
In 9 ABY, a fledgling Mythrol resided on an icy planet within a bar, where he was harassed by a group of trawlers until a Mandalorian entered. After dealing with the trawlers, the Mandalorian captured the Mythrol and turned him over to the Bounty Hunters' Guild.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ According to The Mandalorian take place about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, it can be deduced with simple math that the events of The Mandalorian take place around 9 ABY. , the events of
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker as taking place one year after the "Starkiller Incident." As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, it can be deduced the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker take place in 35 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker