- "You ever carried out an assault on an urban objective before?"
"Yes. N'dian. Heard of it?"
"I meant one where you had to leave the place pretty well intact, sir."
- ―RC-1207 and Ordo
By the time of the Clone Wars, it was the site of several urban centers. A Separatist group was believed to be hiding in one of the cities during that conflict. As a result, during the first year of the war, Ordo, a Null-class Advanced Recon Commando of the Grand Army of the Galactic Republic, was sent to the planet to assault the city. The ensuing battle was highly intense, with Ordo almost completely destroying the city single-handedly in order to achieve his mission objectives.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
N'dian was first mentioned in the 2006 novel Republic Commando: Triple Zero, written by Karen Traviss. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the N'dian system, and therefore the planet N'dian, within grid square R-6.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero (First mentioned)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- N'dian system — Based on corresponding data for
- N'dian system in grid square R-6. The Essential Atlas depicts territory falling in that grid square as being located in either the Trans-Hydian region (spinward from the Perlemian Trade Route super-hyperroute) or the Slice (trailing from the Perlemian). Since the Online Companion also places the system within the Spadja sector, which is located spinward from the Perlemian, according to , it therefore must also be part of the Trans-Hydian. places the
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 364 ("N'dian")
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Republic Commando: Triple Zero, which include the counterterrorism operation on Coruscant, to 22 BBY.