Description[edit | edit source]
- "It's been terrible here. This never-ending rain of awful rocks!"
- ―C-3PO, on NaJedha
Pink oceans were present on the planet's surface, with crystalline formations jutting out from the waves. Some of the formations were topped with solid, flat rock, and were large enough to land a starship on. The formations also housed caves where structures could be built. Jedha's destruction caused dust and fiery rocks to rain down onto NaJedha.
History[edit | edit source]
- "We've been here for weeks. I thought I'd be used to it by now…that's still the worst thing I've ever seen."
- ―Luke Skywalker, on the sight of Jedha in NaJedha's sky
When Leia Organa of the Rebel Alliance wished to ally with the Partisans on Jedha, she and her team set up a base in a cave on NaJedha. After rescuing the Partisan Ubin Des, along with Chulco Gi, Organa returned to NaJedha with Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, where they were greeted by the droids C-3PO and R2-D2. Organa briefly spoke with Des, before returning to find the Partisans on Jedha.
After successfully destroying the Continent-class crawler Leviathan, which had been deployed to mine Jedha, the rebels landed back on NaJedha with Benthic and several members of the Partisans.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
NaJedha was first mentioned in the 2016 reference book Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, written by Pablo Hidalgo. It later appeared in the canon comic Star Wars 38, written by Kieron Gillen, penciled by Salvador Larroca, and published on November 8, 2017.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 40 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Jedi Knights)