When the Republic attacked, Emir Tambor ordered TX-20 not to allow them to land on the surface. Anticipating this, TX-20 rounded up all of Nabat's survivors, except Numa, and used them as a living shield. However, Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi's Ghost Company defeated TX-20 and his forces. The Republic was then able to land their transport ships under Jedi General Mace Windu at the city and finish liberating Ryloth.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth" (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" (First identified as Nabat)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Helmets: Commander Ponds) (Picture only)
- (Picture only)