Being generally viewed as peaceful, enlightened, and artistic, the Humans of Naboo had an intense admiration for their philosophers. Some of them eventually became so famous and important that they were immortalized as monumental statues on the forecourt of Theed Royal Palace and over the balustrade of the Theed Coliseum. This indicates they might have been worshiped within the Naboo cult.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance) (As statues)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic (As statues)
- Star Wars: Early Learning Activity Center (As statues)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith novelization (As statues)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith unabridged audiobook (As statues)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (As statues) (post-DVD releases)