- "Almost everyone's in camps. A few hundred police and guards have formed an underground resistance movement. I brought back as many of the leaders as I could."
- ―Captain Quarsh Panaka on his report to Queen Amidala prior to the Battle of Naboo
During the Invasion of Naboo and prior to the Battle of Naboo, an underground resistance movement was formed by several hundred police and royal guards. In preparation for the upcoming battle, Captain Quarsh Panaka brought back as many of the leaders as he could in preparation for the Battle of Naboo.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First mentioned)
- Queen's Shadow (Mentioned only)
- Queen's Shadow audiobook (Mentioned only)