Nabrun Leids was a male Morseerian smuggler and pilot-for-hire who flew the Scarlet Vertha, a Ghtroc Industries 720 light freighter. Shortly before the Battle of Yavin, was a patron of Chalmun's Cantina on the planet Tatooine. He was standing at the cantina's bar when Luke Skywalker entered with C-3PO and R2-D2, a pair of droids, turning around when the bartender Wuher informed them of the establishment's no droid policy.
Leids had brown skin and a pair of large, black eyes, and, because his species evolved to breathe methane, not oxygen, he wore a breath mask and carried his own supply of the gas while on Tatooine.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "The Sand Will Provide"—Star Wars 37: Imperial Pride
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Heroes Path
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Nabrun Leids)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Force Collection
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- (Picture only)