- "But in this war, strength prevails. The rules have changed."
"Perhaps you are the one who has changed."
- ―Nahdar Vebb and Kit Fisto
Nahdar Vebb was a male Mon Calamari Jedi Knight who lived during the final days of the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic. He was trained as a Jedi by Kit Fisto, with whom he reunited on the third moon of Vassek. Along with several clone troopers under Clone Commander Fil, the Jedi discovered the fortress of General Grievous. During an attempt to capture the cyborg general, Vebb engaged Grievous in a lightsaber duel and was killed when Grievous shot him several times with a blaster.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nahdar Vebb appeared in the first season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. His character was first seen during the opening "newsreel" of the episode "Rookies" and later returned in "Lair of Grievous". He was voiced by Tom Kenny, who also provided the voice of Nute Gunray in the same episode.
Nahdar Vebb's design was inspired by Admiral Gial Ackbar, the first Mon Calamari seen in the Star Wars franchise. His clothing incorporated elements of Ackbar's uniform from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, like as the collar and cuffs of the sleeves.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First appearance) ("Newsreel" only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- (misspelled as "Nahdar Veb")