Naley Frifa was an outlaw tech and tattoo artist who was a patron of the Lodge in Fort Ypso on Vandor. Her many talents meant she was rarely without work. As a tattoo artist, she displayed skill at inking both gang symbols and electro-tattoos, the latter of which were capable of carrying data.
Personality and traitsEdit
Frifa had black hair and numerous tattoos, including a stylized depiction of a hyperspace simu-tunnel gracing her neck and upper torso, and one on her left arm of the word "Hiro." Her skill as both an outlaw tech and tattooist meant she was regarded as multi-talented, and ensured a steady stream of work.
Behind the scenesEdit
Naley Frifa first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story portrayed by tattoo artist L'ain Freefall. The character's name and details were revealed in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Naley Frifa)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ L'ain Freefall- Naley Frifa. L'ain Freefall (May 26, 2018). Retrieved on June 8, 2018, 7:00 am UTC. "Lain Freefall- Naley Frifa. Close enough 😁 it’s official and to my knowledge the first tattooist in Star Wars. Thank you universe. I’m actually still in shock." (archive copy created on June 8, 2018)