A male Shi'ido skin-changer, Nank Tun disguised himself as a Ualaq Aqualish during the Galactic Republic's Separatist Crisis and attached himself to the Ando system's delegation in the Galactic Republic Senate. Becoming the aide of Senator Po Nudo, he maintained his disguise even after Nudo withdrew the delegation from the Republic and joined the Confederacy of Independent Systems on Geonosis in 22 BBY.
As the Clone Wars erupted across the galaxy, he remained close to Nudo, advising the Aqualish on matters relating to his position on the Separatist Council and as head of the Hyper-Communications Cartel. When the Separatist leadership was sent to Mustafar, he joined Nudo and the other leaders at the Klegger Corp Mining Facility where the Confederacy's mysterious benefactor Darth Sidious assured they would be safe. Welcoming Sidious' apprentice Darth Vader, the Shi'ido and the rest of the Separatist Council soon realized they were in danger. Cowering alongside Nudo as Vader ignited his lightsaber, his decorative breastplate did little to stop the blue-bladed weapon as it struck, killing him instantly.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Ultimate Illustrated Guide (First identified as Nank Tun)