Naporar was a planet in the Chiss Ascendancy and was also the headquarters of the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet. Naporar contained a medcenter where Mitth'raw'nuruodo underwent physical therapy after the Vagaari pirate operations. Mitth'ali'astov received her sky-walker training at the Expansionary Fleet complex there. After Csaplar was targeted by three alien warships, four Expansionary Fleet]] warships were sent from Naporar to support defenses on Csilla.
During the civil unrest between Chiss families, Supreme Admiral Ja'fosk ordered ships from the Expansionary Fleet to meet at Naporar when the Syndicure demanded them to keep their distance from other Chiss worlds.
Behind the scenes
Naporar first appeared in the 2020 novel Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising, written by Timothy Zahn. The 2021 novel Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil, also written by Zahn, misspells the planets name as "Naporor" on two occasions.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising (First appearance, simultaneous with Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising audiobook)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising audiobook
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil audiobook