Nar Kanji was an Outer Rim planet that was the homeworld of the Jablogian species. Long before the cold war, it became a Hutt colony world and its human colonists were enslaved and consequently subjected to years of exploitation and suppression. Following a gang war within the Hutt cartels that left the world in disarray, the humans overthrew their overlords and struck out on their own. Tasu Leech, the nominal leader of Kanjiklub, a gang of renegade slaves from Nar Kanji, grew up on this world.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nar Kanji was first mentioned in the 2015 reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious