Nardi Shodu was a female Rodian who lived during the final decades of the Galactic Republic. In the year 22 BBY, she traveled on an errand to the Outlander Club on the planet Coruscant with the Human Booton Piton. Piton and Shodu entered the club arm in arm just in front of the Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker, who were there to capture the bounty hunter Zam Wesell.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "When this goes on, I'm a totally different person. I'm female."
- ―The extra playing Shodu talks about his mask
Nardi Shodu first appeared in the 2002 film Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones in which she was played by an uncredited extra. The extra, who is a man, was interviewed while standing alongside the extra who portrayed Necil Sing and the footage was included in one of web documentaries posted on StarWars.com. The short documentary, titled "A twinkle beyond Pluto" was also amongst the additional features included on the Episode II DVD. Shodu was first named in the 2004 article "Who's Who in the Outlander Club: It's Ladies' Night" which was written by Daniel Wallace and published in Star Wars Insider 75.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Who's Who in the Outlander Club: It's Ladies' Night"—Star Wars Insider 75 (First identified as Nardi Shodu)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 96 (OUT 2, Outlander Club Patrons)