Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Narmle Swamp first appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. Its name was revealed in the description of the city of Nashal that was shown to players on the screen that allowed them to choose the starting location for a new character. These description texts were removed when Mos Eisley was made the starting city for all players with the release of the "Publish 25", a.k.a. the "New Game Enhancements", on November 15, 2005.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures—Legacy Quest: "Right Handless Man" on Rori
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Starting Location: "Narmle"
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed—Swoop race track: "Narmle Memorial Rally" on Rori
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Imperial Quest: "Downed Imperial Transport" on Rori