Description[edit | edit source]
The cantina was situated only few meters from the banks of the Mephyt River, not far from the city's spaceport. It had two entrances, one in the front and one in the back. The cantina consisted of a large room with a long, U-shaped bar counter in the middle of the room where a bartender sold beverages. Six large booths along the walls provided tables and chairs where people could sit down, drink and listen to the music. A door behind the bar led to a small back room that wasn't in use as of 1 ABY. Another room in the back of the cantina gave special patrons a little privacy from the other patrons' prying eyes.
Employees and patrons[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
This cantina is a location in Sony Online Entertainment's MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies. Various NPCs can be found here that players have to talk to during quests. It also provides a place for players of the entertainer profession to perform their music and dancing acts and give out buffs.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide