- "General, they've been hit."
- ―Nastia Unamo
Nastia Unamo was a human female who served the First Order as a chief petty officer on board the bridge of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Finalizer, the flagship of Kylo Ren and General Armitage Hux, during the Cold War era. She supervised the massive Star Destroyer's crew and reported to higher-ranking members of the command crew such as Lieutenant Dopheld Mitaka. While on the bridge she wore a black lighter fabric duty uniform with spotless regulation boots an intercomm headset. Unamo had fair skin, black hair and blue eyes.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Nastia Unamo first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released in North America on December 18, 2015. She was not identified in the film, but received a surname in the reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. She was portrayed by Kate Fleetwood and was credited as "First Order Officer."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Unamo)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (First identified as Nastia)