- "General, they've been hit."
- ―Nastia Unamo
Nastia Unamo was a human female who served the First Order as a chief petty officer on board the bridge of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Finalizer, the flagship of Kylo Ren and General Armitage Hux, during the Cold War era. She supervised the massive Star Destroyer's crew and reported to higher-ranking members of the command crew such as Lieutenant Dopheld Mitaka. While on the bridge she wore a black lighter fabric duty uniform with spotless regulation boots and intercomm headset. Unamo had fair skin, black hair and blue eyes.
Behind the scenes
Nastia Unamo first appeared in 2015 sequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. She was portrayed by Kate Fleetwood, who was credited only as "First Order Officer", with the character's name first being revealed as Unamo in the reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. The character was then given the first name Nastia by author Adam Bray in the 2019 reference book Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition. The name Unamo reminded Bray of Russian expatriates that he had known while in Vietnam, and so he chose his favorite Russian woman's name, Nastia, enjoying the fact that it also appropriately sounded like the word "nasty".
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Unamo)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 48 (Weapons & Uniforms: First Order Fleet Personnel)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (First identified as Nastia)