- "General, they've been hit."
- ―Nastia Unamo
Nastia Unamo was a human female who served the First Order as a chief petty officer on board the bridge of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Finalizer, the flagship of Kylo Ren and General Armitage Hux, during the Cold War era. She supervised the massive Star Destroyer's crew and reported to higher-ranking members of the command crew such as Lieutenant Dopheld Mitaka. While on the bridge she wore a black lighter fabric duty uniform with spotless regulation boots an intercomm headset. Unamo had fair skin, black hair and blue eyes.
Behind the scenesEdit
Nastia Unamo first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released in North America on December 18, 2015. She was not identified in the film, but received a surname in the reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. She was portrayed by Kate Fleetwood and was credited as "First Order Officer."
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Unamo)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (First identified as Nastia)