The sun of the planet Nathema was a star located in the Nathema system, a star system in the Outer Rim Territories's Chorlian sector. In 3954 BBY, the star was a bright orange color, though it appeared to be a pale brown from the surface of Nathema due to the effects of the Sith Lord Vitiate's Force ritual over a thousand years earlier.
Behind the scenes
- "The sun shining down on them from above—a star that had appeared bright orange as they'd approached the planet—was now a pale shade of brown. In fact, everything around them was either brown or gray, as if the colors had been leached out."
- ―Scourge notices the star's color
Nathema's sun was first mentioned in Drew Karpyshyn's 2011 novel The Old Republic: Revan, when the Sith Scourge realizes another effect of the Emperor's ritual while on the surface of the planet. In 2016, an expansion for the massively multiplayer online roleplaying game Star Wars: The Old Republic, titled Knights of the Eternal Throne, provided the first visual depiction of the star.
- The Old Republic: Revan (First appearance, simultaneous with The Old Republic: Revan audiobook)
- The Old Republic: Revan audiobook
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (First pictured)
Notes and references
- Nathema system — Based on corresponding data for
- The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne