Naval Command, also known as Supreme Naval Command, and the Imperial Star Fleet Command, was the command structure of the Imperial Navy. It was reformed from the Naval Command of the Republic Navy and may have been related to the Admiralty.
Naval Command can sometimes play direct roles in various military operations should they be considered high-enough of a priority. A notable example was with the events at the planet Constancia, where they were directly involved in the subjugation of the race due to their telepathic powers, and also ordered for a contingent to immediately intercept the Millennium Falcon.
- The Constancia Affair (As "Imperial Star Fleet Command")
- Star Wars Special: The Constancia Affair (As "Imperial Star Fleet Command")
- Pax Empirica—The Wookiee Annihilation (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill (Mentioned only)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "Supreme Naval Command")
- Imperial Sourcebook
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition (As "Supreme Naval Command")
- Flashpoint! Brak Sector
- Operation: Elrood
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide