Nayli was located in Chandrila's equatorial belt on the planet's eastern continent. The city was surrounded by countryside and supported a large hovertrain station. The buildings were mainly conical.
One year after the Battle of Yavin, the city was the site of Moff Kohl Seerdon's battle with Rogue Squadron, after Seerdon imposed a blockade upon Chandrila. Seerdon's forces attacked the city, but the Rogues brought supplies and repulsed Seerdon's TIEs and All Terrain Scout Transports, allowing citizens to be evacuated on shuttles.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds (First identified as Nayli)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance