Neal Scanlan (born around 1961) is a special effects artist who served as creature effects supervisor on Star Wars: The Force Awakens and the stand-alone film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. He is serving as creatures and droids FX on Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Scanlan received an Oscar nomination for his work on Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 160
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - The Official Mission Debrief
- The Art of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- "200 Reasons Why We Love Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 200
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition