Near-humans was a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. The Tarkin family of the planet Eriadu employed a near-human servant named Nomma at their family home during the childhood of Wilhuff Tarkin. Dryden Vos was a near-Human leader, and public face of the Crimson Dawn crime syndicate. Shortly after the destruction of the planet Alderaan, a number of near-humans lived in a fugitive camp built in the junkyards of Level 1782 on the planet Coruscant. Notable near-human species included the Zabrak, the Uugteen, the Mirialans, the Umbarans, the Koorivar, the Chiss, the Twi'lek and the Pantoran.
- Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Ghosts of Dathomir
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious