- "I've never been through a nebula before. It should be interesting at the very least."
Nebulae were clouds of swirling dust and interstellar gas in space, identifiable by its amorphous color pattern. Notable examples included the Monsua, Kaliida, Metharian, Typhonic, Vulpinus, Queluhan, and Ghost nebulae. Some, like the Archeon Nebula, were stellar nurseries, in which new stars were formed. Nebulae could hide many mysteries, and the world of Lira San was hidden behind a treacherous nebula formed from a collapsing star.
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 26 (Highlights of the Saga: Fall of the Malevolence)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 30 (Databank A-Z: Tee Watt Kaa–Kamino)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 51 (Databank A-Z: Soulless One–Super Battle Droids)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 60 (Databank A-Z: U'Il–Luminara Unduli)
- "Republic, Rebel, and Resistance Starfighters" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy